Monday 12 March 2007

Critisizing the coursework

I was very glad to visit my parents but on the other hand, I was stressed because I missed an important part of my lectures in terms of Jane Chandler’s visit to St. Patrick’s International College, London, who is a Unit Co-ordinator of Designing Patterns at the Portsmouth University.

The session heated up by all the relevant questions and answers with regards to the coursework was an interesting and knowledgeable part of this particular module. I am lucky to have such helping class fellows who updated about it. Besides, I had some difficulties to understand bits of it that were cleared by the help of Dr. Sri.

Task 1:
In it, we have to make UML diagram which almost sound like what we have done at HND level. It’s not easy. It needs brainstorming and good research techniques to complete it.

Task 2:
It is programming based. A good programming knowledge may lead to its completion.

Task 3:
It is about completing an incomplete blog out of the Temporal Patterns. As of yet, I am not too sure to adopt one particular preserving technique in order to begin with this task but in a very near future I will be deciding on to select one in order to proceed forward.

Task 4:
It’s view is not the one I support. I am in favour of patterns. In my view, life is based of some routine patterns that we don’t consider at all the time but if we look at it closely, we will realize, its all about their integration in different ways within several contexts.

Task 5:
It is a fun part. I enjoy doing it more than I enjoyed when I came to know about it. I am registered with few forums where there is a constant exchange of information. For e.g., in one of the forums, we swap knowledge about daily problems and troubleshooting techniques faced while using PCs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir!

It’s a good thing that you’ve visited your parents back home. Hope, you’ve enjoyed the trip @ its fullest. It’s easily assumable you didn’t want to come back @ any cost as 14 days are never enough to visit the family after 12 months of a lonely stay while pursuing higher education abroad.

Also, I should admit being your classmate for 2 years I missed you but on the other hand felt the pain of our parents when they strengthen their selves in order to encourage us towards the proceedings of making a decision to come abroad to gain quality education.

Hope my help regarding the understanding of the tasks given in the coursework gave you a confidence to proceed towards its solution.

Wish you all the very best! Good luck!

Asmat Ali said...

I am thankful to you guys. In my absence, you have collected the handouts and when I came back, briefed me about all the lectures.

Daljit @ Dil said...

Hi Asmat

I think in overall it forces one to understand different essiental areas of the Patterns and most importantly the critiquing task gives one a chance to build confidence in his or her work and pen it down.

Goodday!!